Monday, March 4, 2013

Reflection

   The projects that we just finished were not as difficult as i anticipated. Now that I have finished one layer, I feel confident I can finish the others. The only thing i will adjust for the next layers is how I use my time. For the first one, I didn't really do the assignments early. For the next ones, which I have already started on, I will not procrastinate. 
   The most useful assignment I have completed are the reading guides for each chapter. The questions help me understand things better, by giving me a reason to go back and reread the sections I was confused about. They also give me an opportunity to write my own questions and examine the chapter throughly. The least useful assignment, because I haven't done many yet, was the Menu. I only think it was the least useful because it did not require any understanding of the book, or knowledge about things we have already learned in English this year. 

Reading Times: 
Monday: 48 minutes annotating and reading18 pages
Tuesday: 61 minutes annotating and reading 2 pages
Wednesday: 56 minutes annotating and reading 17 pages
Thursday: 45 minutes annotating and reading 17 pages

Total: 210 minutes reading and annotating 74 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment