In Nervous Conditions, the differences in the way Tambu acts at different places is easy to see. Like Tambu, I think I act differently sometimes depending on where I am and who I am with. I feel I act differently because of the setting, like serious or playful, wherever I am. I think two of the places I am most different in is Church and at my house.
The atmosphere for my Church is serious, so nobody really makes jokes during the service. We are there to praise God, and doing things like that are deemed as unacceptable and rude to other people around you. On the other hand, at my house my sisters and I love to joke around and play with one another. So I feel more comfortable to be crazy and have fun with my family. There are several places where I act differently, but these two stood out most to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment