Our class's plane crash activity didn't go so well. We had no leadership and just ended up voting if we did or didn't want to be a democracy. I think our one strength was that we weren't really arguing that much, and we didnt break into any huge fights. also, we were able to designate jobs to a few people. I think if we were to be stranded on a island together, we could most likely figure things out.
If we did have the need to figure things out on a deserted island, I know it would take longer than the ten minnutes we had in class. I figure that for more than half the time we would be arguing and coming up with ideas. Personally, I think our class would start eating the first graders if there was no other food source. And our class would end up breaking into smaller groups because we can't stand each other. I believe our class as a whole would not be able to get anything done if we were stranded on an island.
Reading Times:
Monday: 18 minutes (book)
Tuesday: 29 minutes (book)
Thursday: 47 minutes (book)
Friday: 25 minutes (LOTF)
Sunday: 37 minutes (LOTF)
Total: 94 minutes (book) and 62 minutes (LOTF)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you. I bet some people in our class would gladly eat those first graders if it come to it. Maybe with more time we could have found a way to survive, but with ten minutes we were in a lot of trouble.
ReplyDelete