Monday, September 17, 2012

Reading Response

    This week I continued to read Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. My book has really picked up the pace by revealing some of the shocking misfortunes that happened to Hannah. I think that this book is a fantastic read and nice to get caught up in. Even though this book is mostly creepy, it has a really important story line that affects every person. I am really excited to find out what the last person on the tapes did to Hannah and see why she built everything up for the last part or finale. I feel that what will happens will be unpredicted and tie everything in the story together in a weird and unusual way. 
    There have been many loose ends, which makes it hard to follow sometimes. Every chapter has an unexpected twist that leads to another person's individual story with Hannah. Even though I am super close to finishing this book, it is still hard for me to process why any human being would torture or ridicule another person the way various people have to Hannah. I really enjoy in this book how the author tells and lets us live Hannah's experiences and troubles with her. It is fun to imagine the scenes and people in the town form all the explicit detail written by Asher. I hope that the end will be even better than the beginning.

Tuesday: 23 minutes
Wednesday: 34 minutes
Thursday: 17 minutes
Friday: 26 minutes 
Sunday: 54 minutes
Total: 154 minutes 212 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment